Friday, June 17, 2011

CAROL'S DAUGHTER

If these kinks could talk, today they would tell you to wait for a SALE and then DOO try...

CAROL'S DAUGHTER HAIR MILK...

Unfortunately for me, Carol's Daughter Hair Milk (Lite) "The Curl Booster" did not boost my curls. It did, however live up to the "Lite' portion of the title;  price wise and density wise..he he ( knee slapper). The price was right, weighing in at a mere $9.00 for 10oz,  but I was not pleased with the results it gave to my hair texture (which i would say is a 4b/4c) and my hair length (which is a little longer than your typical twa). I've used about 1/4 of the bottle and I don't plan on using anymore. Some of the ingredients are alluring(it contains things like sweet almond oil and sheabutter), but it didnt give my hair any shine or definition. Boost my curls, it did not.  So,  if you are like me, 4b/4c hair type and trying to "save a buck or two" wait for this product to go on sale, before buying, or contact me and I will send you what I've got left! (smile)

I guess I'll mix what's left with some shea butter and other oils  so my $$ doesnt go to waste.

Hope this helped! Bless Up!

Tyne

No comments:

Post a Comment