Wednesday, May 11, 2011

CAROL'S DAUGHTER

If these kinks could talk, today they would tell you... DOO try...

CAROL'S DAUGHTER "HEALTHY HAIR BUTTER"



Last night, I decided that my hair was long overdue for some "hands-on" maintenance and protection. So, I stayed up, while on the phone with my Boo, twisting my TWA with Carol's Daughter "Healthy Hair Butter". My cousin and I had recently been discussing ways to get some good use out of our Carol's Daughter products. She has so many good products to choose from, so you really have to pace yourself to find out what is best for your hair type. On the instructions, it says to "use a small amount and massage into scalp and hair." You can do that as well, but I actually used a very small amount (less than a "pea" size) and worked it into each individual section that I twisted. (Can't wait to do this when my hair is long enough to do Bantu Knots!)


It left my twists(picture above) looking really shiny and feeling very soft. There was a small bit of buildup at first, which made me a little nervous, but this morning I woke up to shiny soft twists with ZERO buildup. I like to wear a "twist-out" and so I untwisted them. My kinks transformed to coils and had no flakes or dry feeling to them. It was very very soft and shiny and looked great.

The price is a little steep at 10.50 bucks for a 4 oz jar (16.50 for an 8 oz. jar or 29.00 for an "8 oz duo")  but a little goes a long way, so its definitely worth it.  I will probably invest in the 8 oz duo since it is cheaper that way. Althought I do wish they'd come up with one big 16 oz jar! That'd be some fierce competition for Miss Jessie's Curly Pudding. (not saying its about the competition or anything though) 

DAY 2!


Thank you to Carol's Daughter for this BETTA  "Healthy Hair Butter" :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment